- Assistance obtaining marriage license ($70 cash fee to state not included)
- Maui beach wedding permit and liability insurance: (Check here for your fee!)
- Maui wedding location assistance
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Choice of Maui Beach (See our videos!)
- Maui Wedding Photography - including 36 4x6 digital files delivered on Download Link
- 1.5 hour of photography coverage
- In room hair & make-up
- 1 tier white cake with fresh flowers
- Sparkling Cider Toast including guests (20 max)
- Ceremony Music - Couples First Dance
- 2 Exotic Flower Leis for your Hawaiian lei ceremony
- ADD ON: Wedding Bouquet
- ADD ON: Ceremony Flower Circle
- 1.5 hour of photography coverage
- Digital package - Average 70 RETOUCHED images in one hour
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- ADD ON: Maui Wedding Videography Upgrade
- ADD ON: LIVE STREAM - $325
- Marriage license processing assistance
- All Pre-Wedding Arrangements
- The services of a personal wedding planner
- Virtual Coordination & Consulting Services
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
This mini beach reception wedding package is recommended for elopements with 0-6 guests, or weddings with 7-20 guests to allow for enough photography coverage for group and couples photos. All guests will stand and toast. The cake/cake cutting moment is just for the bride and groom, so guests do not eat. All Hawaii beach ceremonies are standing ceremonies only. After you're finished with the ceremony you can plan to have dinner at a nearby restaurant or private dining experience.
Beach weddings are limited to 25 guests due to state permit restrictions.
Pre-Wedding: 30 day bridal workout tip: Pre-Wedding Workout
- Upgrades: (This package is limited to the following one item only...)
- Cinematography in HD Including Full Edit Video - $750
Start Your Dream Wedding Now
*pricing and packages subject to change
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui.🌺
What time of day is best for photos?Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
Enjoy a most recent Real Maui Beach Wedding.View Real Maui Weddings created on the beaches & venues of Maui, Hawaii. Get inspired by viewing real weddings by Just Maui Weddings
* For availability or advice, please text us at Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Secure your booking making payments HERE.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
"For the bride and groom who prefer a more laid-back wedding experience, the Maui Small Beach Reception Package from Just Maui Weddings is the perfect choice. Priced at just $
1995 this package offers a truly memorable Hawaiian wedding experience. It includes a stress-free consultation and coordination service, professional hair and makeup for the bride, 2 exotic flower leis, and a professional digital photography package. Your special day will be made even sweeter with the addition of a beautiful wedding cake, and you'll have the support of top-notch professional assistance throughout the planning process. Make your dream Hawaiian wedding a reality with the Maui Small Beach Reception Package."