Trash the dress. Rock the frock. Day after shoot. No matter what you prefer to call it, this session can be one of the most fun and memorable in your collection of photographs with your new husband. It’s an opportunity for you two to relax, have some fun, and be the star in the type of images you’d only expect to see in a magazine! Go ahead, you know you want to! Trash it. Get it dirty. Get it wet. Roll around in the sand. Drench it in the ocean. Why? Well, why not? You’ve made a commitment to your husband. He’s your one and only true love, right? Then you’ll never need the dress again. And no, your daughter won’t wear it in 20-30 years. So you have two choices:
1) Suffocate it in plastic and throw it in a closet
2) Show your husband how committed you are by trashing the dress, and get some fun and romantic photos while you do it!
Oh, and did we mention that “Trashing” your dress, doesn’t have to mean ruining your dress? Trash that dress with your love, let it dry, shake the sand out, and get it cleaned.. I bet you won’t even know the difference!
So, now that you’re out of excuses - What are you waiting for? Come trash the dress with one of our premier photographers! Our wedding photography trash the dress sessions are thoughtfully composed so you can experience what it’s like to feel like a top model for the day – either solo, or with your spouse! The only limit in a wedding dress trashing session is your imagination! We’d love to create that once in a lifetime experience for you, so hurry up and reserve your session now!
Just Maui Weddings "Trash the Dress" Photography Session:
1.) A Trash the Dress 60+ minute session
2.) 100 to 150 retouched images on CD with full printing and publishing rights
3.) 90 Days private viewing website
*Standard Processing Time: 3-4 Days
* For availability or advice, please call or text from the links below, or reach us at +1-808-223-8284.
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.